20 februari, 2006

Weekend report!

Finally,

On Saturday morning I made it to the mountains to ski... I must say it went pretty well considering I hadn't skied for almost a year. The weather was not very nice with fog, wind and snow falling.
The pists were not prepared and a layer of 10-30cm of new snow were all spread out over the area. But that didn't stop me from speeding down the slopes! :)
Luckily there was also a resturant that served beer and food which made the skiing even more fun after some visits.

The place visited was "The Grand Bornand" and it is one of the closest resorts to where I live and you get there within 45-60 minutes...
A skipass was €25.5 for an adult / (satur)day.
Today I have a little bit of body-ache and feel kind of stiff but it was great fun and well worth the effort! :)

Saturday evening was dinner and a movie and then a very nice and long sleep, yesterday I started up with a coffee and Irish coffee at the pub and later on I saw Sweden beat USA in hockey with 2-1. I finished of with a re-watch of the movie "51st State" and got to bed at 22.30-ish.

And of course I didn't miss out on the ordinary Friday-after-work-beers at Charly's. :)

Inga kommentarer: