29 januari, 2006

Weekend summary!

This weekend has been quite calm!

Friday it was the chineese resturant and ALOT of food and ALOT of wine! ;)
If I remember right we had 8 carafs of rosé-wine and we were 7 sharing but then again we had alot of fun! ;)
I have also been watching a couple of movies/TV-series:

1. Episode 12 of LOST - (Nice as always)
2. An Unfinished life - (By swedish producer Lasse Hallström, Good movie!)
3. Pete Tong - It's all gone (Frankie Wilde, DJ...looses his hearing... also good movie)
4. First 2 episodes of Fawly Towers (John Cleese is crazy, I like it alot!) ;)
5. Chicken Little (Adorable fish!)



I was invited for a Sunday Roast lunch at my 2 friends Johan & Michelle today... so now I am going to re-pay them with a dinner...
Just woke up after a 2-hour-nap but now I am going to make a Chicken Pie (Have not had that in a long time). Maybe another film later on!

Inga kommentarer: